- The brilliant Rachel Maddow explains the history of the pray-away-the-gay movement.
- Louisiana legislators pressured to remove LGBT from an anti-bullying bill. Legislators pull entire bill.
- British pop star Jessie J fighting off rumors spurred by an unauthorized biography that she was forced to come out as bisexual instead of lesbian.
- Pew Research poll shows the least important issues to American voters are abortion, contraception, and marriage equality.
- Chicago House, the social services agency in Chicago, opens a transgender housing facility.
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni gave an interview with CNN, explaining that gays are not being persecuted, just exhibitionists and pedophiles. Convincing, right?
Featured image is Jessie J.