- Evangelist preacher claims he will “recruit” 100,000 ex-gays and ex-lesbians to heal AIDS through prayer. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.
- The Sheriff’s Department in Denver, Colorado, USA, is implementing a new policy for transgender inmates that seeks to minimize physical and psychological harm.
- Swedish man gets convicted of assault after attempting to rape a transgender woman. Why not attempted rape? Because the judge said there was no possibility of her being raped because she did not have a vagina.
- Argentina’s president Christina Fernández de Kirchner handed out the first transgender-inclusive government ID cards this week.
- Singer-songwriter Frank Ocean stepped out of the closet this week. Congratulations!
Freatured image is of Frank Ocean.