Back in January, we put out the call to help us build a resources page. Unfortunately, that project fell to the wayside. But now it’s time to bring it back!
We have begun to build our Resources page. I used all of the submissions from last time to get us started, plus I threw in a few myself. If you have any suggestions for us to link to, you can leave them in the comments or use the contact form. Things we are interested in:
- Secular charities that serve queer people or have a reputation for being queer-friendly.
- Domestic violence shelters that welcome queer individuals
- Support groups, including mental health and addiction recovery that are secular and friendly to queer people
- Online support forums for queer people
- Queer activist organizations
- Online information regarding queer, skeptical, atheist, humanist, and/or freethinking issues.
- Anything else you feel might be relevant for a resources page.
We hope you will help us build a fantastic resources page!