- The New York Times and multiple professional associations are encouraging the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
- Kirk Cameron joins forces with NOM to talk shit about marriage equality, making sure to note how unnatural and destructive queer people are. GLAAD responds.
- Actress Chloë Sevigny talks to OUT about playing a transgender murderer-for-hire on the British television series Hit & Miss.
- India pays mad cash to halt auction of letters allegedly passed between Gandhi and a German friend of his. Why? Because they may contain information indicating that the two men were more than friends.
- Saudis breaking their male-only competitive sports policy to allow two women to compete in London 2012 Olympics.
Featured image is of Gandhi.