Queereka Birthday Bash!
Queereka is turning ONE YEAR OLD on January 2, 2013. To celebrate, we are throwing a birthday party on Google Hangouts! And you’re invited!
- What: Live Google+ Hangout
- When: January 2, 2013 from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
- Where: On the internet, of course!
- Who: Queereka Writers, some special guests, and you!
- Why: To celebrate Queereka’s first birthday and talk about all the things, including our plans for Queereka’s future!
- How: Once the Hangout is started (probably a few minutes before 1:00 p.m. ET), we will post a URL to Queereka’s front page. Follow that URL to watch and we will leave instructions in that post for requesting an invite to join the hangout once we open it up to readers. NOTE: You must have a headset or headphones to reduce feedback problems. There is a maximum of 10 people allowed at a time in the hangout, so we will rotate people in and out. For more information about G+ Hangouts, check out Google+ Hangouts overview page.
Look for the Birthday Bash post on Queereka on January 2nd for specific details on joining us. Hope to see you then!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.