- Chelsea Manning has finally been approved to receive treatment for gender dysphoria.
- President Obama is slated to sign an executive order today that prohibits anti-LGBT discrimination in the government and government contractors.
- A judge in the Florida Keys has overturned FL’s same-sex marriage ban. Licences may be issued as early as tomorrow.
- A federal appeals court ruled Friday that Oklahoma’s same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional, but don’t break out the wedding favors yet. The ruling is on hold pending appeal.
- Two steps forward, one step backward: the Supreme Court has put a stay on the order requiring Utah to recognize same sex marriages.
- After Thursday’s tragic loss, we need some good news on the AIDS front. Two HIV patients have had their viral loads reduced to undetectable levels after receiving bone marrow transplants.
Featured image: Wikipedia Commons