Quickies: Pride Past, Trans Father’s Day, Daytime Drag
- “South Korean Court Rules Police Cannot Ban LGBT Pride March” – “The march scheduled for June 28 had been barred following a showdown with religious conservative activists.”
- Columbus Pride Downpour – Ohio Pride attendees were soaked this weekend, but they didn’t let a little rain dampen their spirit!
- Photos of Pride Past – The Advocate has a gallery of over a hundred vintage Pride photos. See what marchers wore in the ’70s and ’80s.
- Trans Men Celebrate Father’s Day – See what Father’s Day means to these nine trans dads.
- “Day Drag: A Pride Month Guide to Dealing With Sunlit Queens” – “The first thing you need to know about day drag: It’s hard on the eyes, and that’s OK.”
Featured image via The Advocate