- Hilary Clinton’s AIDS Debacle – Started at Nancy Reagan’s funeral where she credited the Reagans [Warning: autoplay] for their bravery in starting the national conversation about HIV/AIDS. This outraged much of the LGBT community since it’s well known that the Reagan White House didn’t give a crap about the “gay plague.” She then issued an apology followed by this statement, in which she claims that she misspoke, and where she acknowledges that the movement to fight the AIDS epidemic was started by groups like ACT UP and Gay Men’s Health Crisis. How could Hilary Clinton make such a huge blunder? Total ignorance of the history of AIDS in the USA?
- Supporting the Gays Before It Was Cool – Bernie Sanders.
- Five US States and a Territory Vote Tomorrow – If you live it Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri and the Northern Mariana Islands, tomorrow is your day to make your voice heard. VOTE!
- “I am a Transman and Last Week I Spoke Out for Abortion Rights in Front of the Supreme Court. Here’s Why.“
- “Gatekeepers vs. Informed Consent: Who Decides When a Trans Person Can Medically Transition?” – “Informed consent is a medical provider laying out your risks and benefits, and the most current information they have about those risks and benefits, and giving you the choice about what to do with your own body. For me this is a basic human right, a matter of bodily autonomy.”
- SCOTUS Refuses to Hear ‘Conversion Therapy’ Ban Challenge – “The U.S. Supreme Court recently declined for the third time to hear a challenge to the constitutionality of a state law banning ‘conversion therapy’ for minors… The development is significant, because it further reinforces the constitutionality of state laws designed to protect minors and their parents from falling prey to fraudulent practices that purport to change a person’s sexual orientation.” From criticaldragon1177.
- How to Vet Scientific Articles – Check out these 15 tips on vetting scientific articles. Getting published in a respected journal isn’t a guarantee of good science.
- Happy Pi Day! – Today’s date is written in the USA as 3/14/’16.
Featured image via Twitter