Welcome to Queereka’s Resources page! Below you will find links to information, organizations, and other resources that are queer-friendly, secular, and science-based. If you have suggestions, please submit them via our contact form or leave them in the comments section of this thread.
- Open Minded Health – Submitted by Rose.
- Bigender.net – Submitted by Brin.
- Natalie Reed’s Transgender Glossary and Terminology
- Gay and Lesbian Yellow Pages
- Hudson’s FTM Resource Guide – Submitted by awkwardturtles.
- The Layperson’s Guide to Understanding Trans* Experience and Identity – Submitted by awkwardturtles.
- Not Your Mom’s Trans 101 – Submitted by awkwardturtles.
- Genderfork – Submitted by awkwardturtles.
- National Center for Transgender Equality Resources Page – Submitted by awkwardturtles.
- Drug Rehab.com LGBTQ+ Guide – Submitted by Angela Hilty
- International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Human Rights Commission
- United Kingdom
- Stonewall – Submitted by davo_301. (AstroCJ warns they are not known for being trans-friendly.)
- United States
- Affirmations (Ferndale/Detroit) – Submitted by tayla
- Utah Pride Center (Salt Lake City) – Submitted by Lezgeek.
- Washington State